Probiotic Cleaning Services
CICS is revolutionising the cleaning industry with the use of probiotics. They are not only highly effective and completely safe to use, but they are also good for the planet!
ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 accreditation
PASMA, IPAF, CSCS and CITB qualified
Medical Grade ATP Testing and ULV Fogging
ISO Quality Care and Professionalism
Competitive Pricing with Quick & Easy Quotes
GBAC Star Accreditation For Your Dental Practice
CICS Ltd. is the UK’s top industrial and commercial cleaning services company, equipped with a long list of specialised qualifications including our ISO 14001 Certification in environmental management. With the use of probiotic cleaning solutions, CICS offer your business a cleaning service that is both safe and eco-friendly. Our probiotic cleaning services are ideal for enviro-sensitive workspaces like grain stores, farm buildings, stables, restaurants & commercial kitchens, health centres, gyms, veterinary practices, schools and public buildings.
Embrace A Healthier Future
With the focus on health and changing cleaning habits in the wake of COVID 19 let’s embrace a change towards a healthier future of cleaning while caring for the Environment. Now is the time for businesses to invest in programs that reduce the presence of harmful microorganisms while protecting the health and safety of their staff and customers. As we emerge post-lockdown and businesses begin to re-open emphasis will be on creating and maintaining safe environments. More than ever we should be looking at sustainable methods of doing so. Probiotic cleaning is the answer!
So what are probiotics and how do they work?
Probiotic cleaning is the use of eco-friendly fermented bacteria combined with essential oils that collectively create compounds known as bio–detergents. You might be familiar with the Yakult yoghurt adverts telling us how some bacteria are good for our gut. Probiotic cleaning products follow exactly the same principle – they’re good for the surfaces that we apply them to. Rather than passively killing the bacteria on surfaces with toxic chemicals, our probiotic solutions harness the power of good bacteria to eliminate and control the growth of harmful bacteria.
Every time we apply a probiotic cleaning product to a surface it releases billions of beneficial microbes that get to work gobbling up the harmful bacteria. Once applied they can remain active on the surface for up to 28 days. Studies have shown that regular application in fact makes the environment for bad bacteria inhospitable – so not only does it destroy the bacteria it also makes it less likely to propagate in the days after application.
6 Reasons to Use Probiotic Cleaning Solutions.
The benefits in maintaining a clean warehouse cannot be underestimated. Here’s a few our top suggestions for keeping your warehouse clean:
- Easy and Safe – Easy and Safe – Unlike traditional chemical products, Probiotic cleaning solutions are easy and safe to use for your staff and work environment. They work naturally to break down dirt, grease and grime.
- Good For The Earth – Because Probiotic cleaners are 100% organic, they are not harmful to the environment – in fact, they are good for it! They create healthy ecosystems.
- Cost-Effective – Probiotic cleaning products are better value for money.
- Clean For Longer – The good bacteria in probiotic cleaning products colonise the surface and continue to clean for up to 28 days!
- Ethical – switching to probiotic cleaning means you are doing your bit for the environment, promoting ethical practices and protecting your and employees and customers. If your company is looking to hit some environmental targets, then switching to Probiotics is a no-brainer.
- No C02 – Unlike petro-chemical cleaning products, Probiotics don’t use large-scale industrial processes to manufacture and package the end product. This means no C02 emissions and no harmful by-products
The infographic below succinctly captures the 6 benefits of probiotic cleaning:
Support a Cleaner Future with Probiotics
With the use of Probiotic cleaning solutions, we aim to meet the demand for green cleaning services by creating a culture of sustainability in the cleaning industry. The rationale behind the use of probiotics is straightforward. Traditional sprays and devices indiscriminately kill all bacteria, both harmful and beneficial—causing an imbalanced, sterile environment that could increase the risk of pathogens’ evolving resistance. In contrast, probiotics offer a natural, chemical-free and environmentally friendly solution. Probiotics consume contaminant waste such as dust mites, faecal matter, pollen, dead skin cells, and pet dander while maintaining the balance of essential bacteria in the environments where people work, additionally reducing bad odours caused by bacteria and mould.
Given the research done on probiotics, there appears to be ample potential for it to be used as an effective class of cleaning and replenishment tools in commercial workplaces. The end result of the workplace includes cleaner workspaces but also more productive employees.