Ambulance Deep Cleaning Service
From industrial deep cleaning to COVID-19 disinfection of commercial premises, we have a range of cleaning solutions to improve the safety of your site and the well-being of your staff.
Ambulance Cleaning and Infection Control for Coronavirus (Covid-19)
The outbreak of coronavirus (covid-19) has made day-to-day cleaning of emergency vehicles a top priority. Ambulance crews on the front line have been faced with unprecedented pressure of maintaining hygienic vehicles while saving the lives of the public as the virus spreads. Working long shifts without breaks, staff have the added pressure of keeping their work surfaces clean and hygienic to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Ambulances
As Covid-19 spreads, so too does infections through regular patient-to-patient contact and patient-to-staff contact. Viral infection often exists in moist environments that are hard to clean; for example, behind seats, work surfaces, and stretcher locking mechanisms.
Bodily fluids present a high risk to the health and safety of ambulance staff and patients alike, with the risk of infection and exposure to diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and HIV. It is therefore vital that emergency vehicles are cleaned and disinfected regularly to minimise this risk.
“CICS.ltd offered us a fantastic service. We’ve worked with them on several projects and each one has been delivered in a timely and professional manner. We highly recommend them.”
While emergency service trusts and authorities are responsible for regular, acute, and deep cleaning and disinfection, there is not always time between emergencies to clean and keep ambulances free from all possible infections. That is where a professional cleaning team like CICS Ltd. can help.
Under COSHH regulations our cleaning is non-hazardous. The chemical and disinfect products that we use have universal compliance and a low level of detergent. We only use high-level multi-surface sanitiser where necessary for blood and bodily fluid spillages.
Our cleaning team provides full decontamination and cleansing of ambulances. With over 10 years of experience working across the public, private, and MoD sectors, we have recommendations from the likes of Tascor and Kent Police. CICS Ltd is also an accredited provider of ambulance, police, and emergency vehicle cleaning. We work across the UK and have clients in London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, and the South East.
Advanced Fogging Technology
CICS Ltd. uses state of the art fogging machines (also called foggers) to clean the interior of ambulances and ambulance fleets. The fogging machine produces a fine spray of micro droplets that float for around 10 minutes after application. The droplets containing a chemical solution disperse into hard-to-reach places having an optimal cleaning effect.
Ambulance Cleaning Checklist
- Patient Compartment (ceilings, side cupboards, brackets, grab rails, stretchers, and other equipment)
- Drivers compartment (steering wheel, seats, door handles, and floor)• External vehicle (bodywork, tail lift, lights, and wheels)
- Glass, lights, and mirrors (windscreen, windows, side mirrors, reflectors, indicators, emergency lights, and number plates)
Our Ambulance Cleaning Services
- Periodic and daily cleaning of emergency vehicles
- Full PPE cleaning following strict health and safety standards
- ISO certification, first aid, CSCS, PASMA, IPAF
- Use of state-of-the-art cleaning equipment
- Use a log 7 multi-surface cleaner and sanitiser which achieves the highest level Log 7 (removing 99.99999% of bacteria – less than one or less bacterium from each 10 million present)
- Cleaning and prevention of bacteria and viruses including COVID 19, MRSA, E-COLI, HEP A, HEP B, HEP C, SALMONELLA, LISTERIA & PSE
- Provision of a qualified team of accredited, experienced tec¬hnicians
6-week periodical microbial deep clean and sterilisation
- Microbial fogging application, ATP microbiological testing machine, and swabs are used to test a satisfactory result.
- While many methods exist for evaluating cleanliness, ATP bioluminescence is the only scientific measurement and still delivers speedy results
Other Emergency Cleaning Services
Besides ambulances, we also clean other emergency and public sector vehicles – police cars, prisoner transport vehicles, riot police vehicles, military vehicles, and fire trucks. For more information see our contact details below.